If you encounter problems using the platform, it often helps to delete your browsing history, the so-called cache and cookies. In order to delete these, proceed as follows:
With Microsoft Edge
- Open Microsoft Edge, select Menu (3 dots icon on top right corner of the browser) > Settings > Privacy search and services.
- Under Clear browsing data, select Choose what to clear.
- Select All time under time range.
- Select Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files check box and then select Clear now.
With Mozilla Firefox
- Click the menu button in the top right corner of the browser and choose Options.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- In the "Cookies and Site Data" section, click Clear Data.
- Check the boxes Cookies & Site Data and Cached Web Content.
- Click the Clear button.
With Google Chrome
- Click on Customise and control Google Chrome in the top right of your browser (the button with the three dots).
- Click on History and then again choose History.
- Click the button Clear browsing data in the left navigation.
- At the top, choose a time range. We recommend to choose All time.
- Check the boxes Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files.
- Click the Clear data button.
With Apple Safari
- Click on Safari then choose Preferences.
- Select the Privacy tab.
- Now click on Remove All
Note: We no longer support the use of Internet Explorer 11. If you are using this browser, your user experience may not be optimal.
Are you still having problems? Get in touch using the contact form and don’t forget to include the following information:
- Detailed description of the error you are encountering
- What Internet browser do you use? (e.g. Mozilla Firefox 114)
- What operating system do you use? (e.g. Windows 10 / MacOS 13)
- Send a screenshot that shows the problem.