The XING ProJobs membership provides you with excellent ways of increasing your chances of receiving job offers on XING that match your qualifications and background.
- You can include a detailed description of what you’re looking for in a new job – and will be shown matching or relevant offers.
- With additional information in your CV you can make yourself particularly interesting for recruiters and potential future employers.
Make use of exclusive expert knowledge to get the most out of your CV or prepare for the application phase.
Here are some ways you can make the most of your ProJobs membership:
1. Keep your XING profile up to date and make sure all your relevant professional experience and qualifications are included. We’ve put together a summary about maintaining profiles here. A profile that contains a lot of information will appear higher up in search results than an empty profile.
2. Change your jobseeker status in the job preferences to "Actively looking for a job" so that recruiters can see that you are actively seeking a new position. You can also specify in the visibility settings who is permitted to access this status and the information about your professional plans and aspirations.
4. Take advantage the helpful tips provided by our partner "Die Bewerbungsschreiber" when it comes to keeping your XING profile or CV up to date so that you can present yourself in a professional way. As a ProJobs member can can have your CV reviewed on a one-time basis free of charge. You can find this service in the Expert knowledge tab in ProJobs.