You can share a message or a link with your contacts on the XING startpage:
- Click on Home.
- Click in the What's new with you? field on top of the page.
- Write your message (max. 1000 characters) in the entry field. Additionally you can also upload an image which is shown with your message.
- Click Post
Some of youe activities on XING willl be shared as an update on the startpage automatically. For example profile changes, new contacts or if you join a public group. Go to the privacy settings to manage these settings under Activity and Network news updates.
The following information will never been shown to your network:
- Your XING messages
- Unconfirmed contact requests (sent and received)
- Deleted contacts and declined contact requests
- Groups that are not public
- Events that are not public