- Click on the small profile photo or silhouette image in the top left of the screen to go to your profile.
- Once there click on Edit business card.
- Under Business-card entries, click Edit list.
- Add the desired professional experience or educational background under Listed on your business card. To do this, click on the eye symbol to the right of the entry you want to add. To hide an entry, click on the crossed-out eye symbol. Premium members can show a maximum of 5 entries here, basic members a maximum of 2.
- Click and hold the left mouse button on the three stripes to the left of the entries to change the order.
- Save your changes.
Important: You can only feature professional entries here that you have already entered into your profile. If you have a new job you therefore need to start by adding this information to the "Professional experience" section of your profile (see also: How do I add a new entry to my professional experience?). If you want to edit an existing entry, e.g. to update the company name, you should also do this under your professional experience. Degrees and academic titles should be added under "Educational background".