Job ads can only be posted when you’re logged in to your personal profile.
- Log in to your personal XING account.
- Click on Jobs in the left-hand navigation bar.
- Click on the link For recruiters: Post a job in the top right-hand corner.
- Scroll down to the product overview and choose the type of job ad you want.
- You will then be forwarded to the job ad form. Please complete steps 1 – 4. In step 3 you can preview your job ad and in step 4 you’ll have the chance to add your billing and payment details, as well as the e-mail address you’d like your invoice sent to.
- Then please accept the General Terms & Conditions and click on Post to place your job ad online.
Please note: If you click on your profile image in the top right corner of the XING website you can edit and manage your job ads at any time under "Manage job ads". It’s only possible to change the industry and job title within 24 hours of posting an ad.
What advantages does our Jobs section have over traditional job websites?
The fact that the job ads are combined with links to posters’ contact network and profile information means that the Jobs section on XING provides you with a number of advantages: When responding to the employer or recruiter you can refer to your connection path, revealing which contacts you might both be connected with. You can make contact with the poster more easily and on a more personal note due to the fact that you can view their profile information. You can view other connections to the company that is advertising the vacant position. And you receive job openings that may interest you, based on the information you have entered in your profile.
Need help creating a job ad? Here’s a video tutorial to take you through it (in German): https://vimeo.com/246230139