How do I change the employment status (e.g. employee, student or freelancer)?

  1. Go to your profile (by clicking on your photo in the top left corner below the XING logo).
  2. Scroll down to your Professional experience and move the mouse over your current position.
  3. Then click on the pencil icon that appears.
  4. A new window will open entitled Edit professional experience. You can then make your changes under Employment.
  5. Then just click Save to confirm these changes.


FAQ ID: 785