If you encounter problems using the platform, it often helps to delete your browsing history, the so-called cache and cookies. In order to delete these, proceed as follows:
With Microsoft Edge
- Open the menu by clicking on the icon with the three dots ("Settings and more") in the top right corner (or press ctrl+shift+delete on your keyborad and continue with #4).
- Then choose Settings (at the bottom).
- Scroll down to Clear browsing data and then click on Choose what to clear.
- Check the boxes Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files.
- Click Clear.
With Mozilla Firefox
- Click the menu button in the top right corner of the browser and choose Options.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- In the "Cookies and Site Data" section, click Clear Data.
- Check the boxes Cookies & Site Data and Cached Web Content.
- Click the Clear button.
With Google Chrome
- Click on More in the top right of your browser (the button with the three dots).
- Click on More tools.
- Click the button Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Check the boxes Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files.
- Click the Clear data button.
With Apple Safari
- Click on Safari then choose Preferences.
- Select the Privacy tab.
- Now click on Remove All
Note: We no longer support the use of Internet Explorer 11. If you are using this browser, your user experience may not be optimal.
Are you still having problems? Get in touch using the contact form and don’t forget to include the following information:
- Detailed description of the error you are encountering
- What Internet browser do you use? (e.g. Mozilla Firefox 89)
- What operating system do you use? (e.g. Windows 10 / Apple OSX 10.11.4)