A: Apple / iOS
If you bought Premium membership or the ProJobs add-on through the Apple App Store, you’ll have to cancel it directly via Apple too.
- Please go to your Settings on your iPhone.
- Select “iTunes & App Store”.
- Then click on your Apple ID, select “View Apple ID” and enter your password if required to do so.
- Now click on “Manage” under “iTunes Newsletters and Special Offers”.
- You can then select the XING subscription and deactivate the automatic extension.
B: Android / Google PlayStore
If you bought Premium membership or the ProJobs add-on through the Google Play Store, you’ll have to cancel it directly via Google too.
On your Android device:
1. Please open the Google Play Store app.
2. Tap the menu, followed by Account, then Subscriptions.
3. Search for the XING subscription.
4. Tap on Cancel.
You can also do this on your computer:
1. Open play.google.com/store/account
2. Search for the XING subscription.
3. Click on Cancel subscription.