As the main organiser of an event with a ticket shop, you have the option to offer ticket discounts to those attending. Go to your event page on XING to create a promotion code.
- Scroll down to XING Events services in the right-hand column.
- Click on Create discount/promotion.
- You'll be redirected to the Promotion code section of your event on www.xing-events.com.
- Now click on Create promotion code.
- Choose whether you'd like to create a discount code or only display an existing ticket category to users after they enter a code (Hide category). Then click on Next.
- Now choose how many times you want a code to be used, what kind of discount the user receives, how long it is valid for, and which ticket categories it can be redeemed for.
- Click on Create code.
You can now view or download the list of codes, and can send the codes you’ve created to the relevant groups of attendees. Your buyers can redeem the code by going to Click here to enter promotion code.
Check out our video tutorial to learn more about creating a promotion code.