You have to cancel an event before you can delete it.
- Click in the left sidebar on Events and then on the For organisers tab.
- Click More next to the event in question and a dropdown menu will open.
- Select Cancel or Remove event from XING.
- In the Message to attendees window you can let those people already invited know the reasons for cancelling.
- The event will be deleted and the message sent out as soon as you click Send.
- Events with ticketing (XING EventManager): You'll need to cancel via e-mail.
It isn’t possible to cancel an event that has already started.
Past events can't be deleted.
Here's a video on how to cancel events by the XING Events Academy.