You can affiliate your event to a group or a company profile on XING. The only condition here is that you are the (co-)moderator of the group or (co-)editor of the company profile. Here’s how you do this:
- Go to your event page. You’ll find it under Events in the For organisers section.
- Click on More > Manage event organisers or edit your event.
- Under Who should be displayed as an organiser? you’ll see groups and company profiles that you’re a (co-)moderator or (co-)editor of.
- Select a group or company and press save.
- The group or company will then be displayed as the organiser.
If you are a co-organiser of the event you need to first take over the event as main organiser to be able to change it into a group or company event.
Important for group events: If you link an event up with a group it will also appear in the group under "Events". Please be aware that you can’t make any further changes once you’ve selected a group.
When you affiliate an event to a group you’ll also receive the option of allowing non-group members to attend. You won’t be able to change this setting at a later stage either.